1. Alexander Amosu – $2.7 Million
Alexander Amosu, a British-Nigerian luxury designer/entrepreneur, is not unfamiliar with extremely high-priced luxury goods. He set a Guinness World Record for creating the world’s most costly suit.
He also has a passion for luxury phones. In fact, he released a diamond-encrusted BlackBerry Curve 9900 and expensive phones from Apple, Samsung, Motorola.
His phone case continues his theme of using the highest quality precious metals available. It features 6,000 diamonds and outperforms both the Anita Mai Tan Dragon Spider and Spider cases.
The phone case comes with a gold embossed Alexander Amosu logo. This is to show how high-end and sought-after this case really is.
Unsurprisingly, there were only a few of these cases made. It’s also only available for iPhone 6 so if your iPhone XS is in use, you won’t have any problems with it.
This is the most expensive iPhone case available, at $2.7 million.
This concludes our list of the top – and most expensive– cell phone cases.
We hope you find it useful and inspiring to brighten up your phone or choose a luxurious gift.
Keep checking this article for the most recent expensive cases. We’ll keep it updated as prices change.
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 most expensive iPhone cases in the world:
- Alexander Amosu – $2.7 Million
- Anita Mai Tan Dragon and Spider – $880,000
- Buccellati iPhone Case – $208,000
- Goldgenie Donald Trump Case – $151,000
- Lux iPhone X Ingot 250 – $70,000
- Gresso Titanium Edition – $4,500
- Brikk Titanium Case – $4,430
- The Case-Mate Case – $4,271
- Alter Ego Aurora Titanium iPhone Case – $3,299
- The Tower Flower Case – $1,495