1. Sublimotion – Ibiza, Spain
Cost: $2,380 Per Head
Sublimotion, the most expensive restaurant on the planet, costs $2,380 per head.
You read it right! Sublimation charges $2,380 per head to its customers for a 20-course tasting menu.
The restaurant is closed for only a few months each year during the Spanish summer. It is open from June 1st through September 30th.
You can enjoy a new level of dining and entertainment if you reserve a table in the summer season.
A team of 25 professionals will wait for you and present your 20-course tasting menu to you one at a time over three hours.
To enhance your dining experience, you can enjoy laser light shows, virtual reality elements, and projection mapping while you’re still enjoying your food.
The restaurant aims to offer the best culinary-entertainment experience in the world and was awarded the Best Innovation Food And Beverage Award in 2014.
After making a reservation, an edible ticket will be sent to you. However, as tempting as it may sound, make sure you eat it once you have entered the building.
We hope that you enjoyed our list with the 10 most expensive restaurants around the globe.
Spending a lot of money at some of the most expensive restaurants in the world is worth it if you love food.
For those who don’t care about oysters and caviar, you can save your money for something else.
Here’s a quick recap of the 10 most expensive restaurants in the world:
- Sublimotion – Ibiza, Spain – $2,380 Per Head
- Per Se – New York, United States – $680 Per Head
- Ultraviolet – Shanghai, China – $570 – $900 Per Head
- Masa – New York, United States – $595 Per Head
- Restaurant De L’Hôtel De Ville – Crisser, Switzerland – $415 Per Head
- Mason Pic Valence – Paris, France – $375 Per Head
- Guy Savoy – Paris, France – $385 – $626 Per Head
- Kitcho Arashiyamo – Tokyo, Japan – $380 – $570 Per Head
- Aragawa – Tokyo, Japan – $260 – $370 Per Head
- Ithaa Undersea – Maldives – $320 Per Head