10. Turtles Many people find the turtles as amazing pets. They’re odd enough but they’re also interesting little animals, coming in various sizes and a wide range of breeds, with the most common of them is Red-eared Slider. They are very intelligent, not eat too much and they are usually silent in nature.
9. Tarantula Those people who are fascinated by the world of creepy things, Tarantulas are a great option. They are unique so it’s either love or hate at the first sight. But if it’s love, it’s will be a long one, because the tarantulas live between 10 to 25 years with proper care.
8. Hyacinth Macaw With a tough pronouncing , the Hyacinth Macaw are very interesting birds. They can reach up to 40 inches in height and 60 inches in wingspan, so expect a lot of strength on their side. They are also very smart birds. They love to play and climb around and they need proper training from a young age. Hyacinth Macaws are also known to be very affectionate with the people.
7. Kinkajou The Kinkajou may look like a lovely little monkey but they are actually related to Raccoons. Also known as Honey Bears, they have a lifespan of up to 25 years and love to explore the surroundings and new family members or guests. They’re also more active during the night like owls.
6. Squirrel Monkeys The Squirrel Monkeys are super interesting pets. They are small, weighing around two pounds (1kg), so they are fit in a smaller house or apartment. On the other hand, their energy seems to be infinite and they love to play a lot.
5. Chinchilla Chinchillas are rodents as well, and are known for being among the more destructive ones hence people need high patience to make them pets. While they are not cuddly animals, they do love to run here and there. They also play with craziness.
4. Burmese Python Again getting on the extreme side of pets, the Burmese Python is not made for everyone. Fearful as it looks, the Burmese Python is actually among the most dangerous snakes in the world. They only need simple care, so it’s an easy choice to make them pets if you love reptiles. One thing you need to consider is their potential size. They can grow quite large, sometimes more than 20 feets and weigh even over 250 pounds. Think twice, if you really want to make this reptile as an exotic pet.
3. Hedgehogs The Hedgehogs are little, cute, adorable mammals and also special pets. One of the most common breed found as a pet is the African Pygmy Hedgehog. They have an average lifespan of up to 10 years if cared properly.
2. Chimpanzee As adorable as they might be, Chimpanzees can be difficult as pets. They live up to 50 years so make sure you can commit yourself to such a long period of time. A mature male chimpanzee will grow up to 150 pounds and can be twice as strong as a human being. So people need much experience and enough strength to make the chimps as pets.
1. Bengal Cats For those people who want to have a Leopard as a pet, the Bengal Cat is the best option. It’s like a Leopard due to their extremely famous fur and they are also smaller in size. Their fur come in plenty of patterns and colors, so you can find them in Brown, Silver, Snow or even Blue. They love to play and also make people tired. Thus they are the best exotic animal to be made as pet.