1. Springador The Springador is a cross between two popular breeds, the Springer Spaniel and Labrador Retriever. Also known as the Spanador or the Labradinger, these pups grow fairly large, sometimes often more then Labrador parent and are often a solid colour. Both parents have their origins in retrieving, so the Springador makes an excellent working dog as well as a loyal family companion.
2. Cockapoo The playful Cockapoo is a favourite breed amongst dog owners. A cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle, they come in three sizes (depending on the size of the poodle parents). They inherit their parents’ intelligence and energy, as well as a curly, silky coat that can have hypoallergenic qualities.
3. Goldendoodle Much like the Labradoodle, the Goldendoodle is a perfect family pet. This time, a Poodle is crossed with a Golden Retriever, resulting in a dog who is a playful, intelligent companion. They inherit a golden curly coat that can have hypoallergenic properties and love their family so much.
4. Labradoodle The Labradoodle is a cross between a Labrador and a Poodle. Labradoodles combine the family bloodlines of the Labrador with the intelligence and low shedding coat of the Poodle, resulting in a dog that is perfect for mild (minimum) allergy sufferers who want a family dog.
5. Sprocker Spaniel Sprocker Spaniels are a cross between the two most popular Spaniel breeds, Springer Spaniels and Cocker Spaniels. The Sprocker Spaniel may seem like a new crossbreed, but it actually goes back to the days when Springer and Cocker Spaniels were chosen from the same litters based on their size. Sprocker Spaniels often inherit their parents’ high work quality and energetic body which makes them a kind of fantastic working and agility dogs.
6. Puggle A Puggle is a cross between a Pug and a Beagle, resulting in a small to medium sized dog who loves to play and enjoys plenty of belly rubs. It's a cross breed between two totally different breeds that's why many puggles inherit a stubborn streak from their independent Beagle parent, but the gentle Pug nature often hinders this state. Both Pugs and Beagles love snacks to eat, hence puggles do the same, so make sure you watch their weight.
7. Cavachon A Cavachon is a small sized crossbreed whose parents are a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Bichon Frise. They retain their puppy like appearance well into the adulthood and love to spend time with their owners, whether curled up on the sofa or out playing in the garden. Cavachons often inherit a hypoallergenic coat from the Bichon Frise parent and they tend to be a good pet for people living in flats or smaller homes.
8. Cavapoo The Cavapoo is a seriously cute dog breed who maintains a real puppy like appearance well into the adulthood. They are the cross breed between a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a Poodle. They have wonderful temperaments and low shedding coats, making them great companion and family dogs, especially for those who have allergies. They are intelligent and playful little dogs who are very kid friendly.
9. Jackapoo The humble Jackapoo is a cross breed of the spunky Jack Russell Terrier and the clever Poodle. Jackapoos are sprightly and happy little pooches. They may inherit some stubbornness from their Jack Russell parent, they also get the Poodle smarts, making them easy to train and a great dog for canine sports. They inherit a hypoallergenic coat sometimes wiry depending on the individual dog.
10. Sprollie The last but not least is the gentle Sprollie. Sprollies are seriously energetic and clever pooches. They are a crossbreed of a Border Collie and Springer Spaniel, inheriting a strong desire to work along with plenty of energy. Sprollies are usually medium sized, with markings common to either Collies or Springers also having fluffy ears typical of the Springer parent.